Full Time SPECIAL RESPONSE OFFICER WantedNo Experience Required; Security Officer Experience Preferred
Special Response Officer Wage: Standard Wage + $2/hour more, depending on Security Officer Assignment
- Translates to $14.25/hour in a Security Officer Position outside the City of Seattle.
- Translates to $15.00/hour in a Security Officer Position inside the City of Seattle.
Special Response Officer Minimum Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old (21 years old for driver qualification)
- Driver qualified candidates preferred (Satisfactory 3-Year Motor Vehicle Driver's Abstract)
- Be a United States citizen or resident alien. (For more information, see RCW 18.170.030)
- Have no criminal convictions that directly relate to your capacity to perform the duties of a private security guard or that hinder public safety.
- No minimum education requirement - we train and license!
- The ability to read, write and speak in the English language.
- Highly responsible applicant, able to effectively work at ANY and ALL NWSS sites
- Exceptional ability to efficiently learn nuances of different sites within a short time frame
- Dependable transportation for prompt response to assigned NWSS sites, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Willingness and ability to effectively establish relationships and interact, with poise and composure, with different clients, tenants, guests, field supervisors and security officers.
- Highly observant with attention to detail
- Exceptional attendance and professional appearance standards
Special Response Officer Job Specifics:
- Must be ready, willing and able to report to ANY NWSS site assignment on short notice.
- Effectively complete specified tasks within allotted time frames.
- Expected to report despite disaster or inclement weather.
- Willing to work overtime shifts, as reasonably required.
Special Response Officer Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Overtime Available
- Holiday Pay Available
- Longevity Recognition
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Advanced Training
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Annual Company Social Events
A complete list of the essential functions of our regular security officer job can be found at www.NWSS.com/employment.
To Apply for Special Response Officer:
- Apply online at www.NWSS.com/apply (put " SRO " in the " position desired " field)
- Apply in-person at our office: 14824 Westminster Way N, Seattle, WA 98133
Then: Call us immediately (206-365-0760) to schedule an interview! We are looking for applicants for immediate hire!
Northwest Security Services, Inc.
14824 Westminster Way N
Seattle, WA 98133